Buy Tarceva 150mg Online
What is Tarceva and what it is used?
Tarceva contains erlotinib active substance . Tarceva is a drug that is used for treating cancer by preventing the activity of a protein called epidermal growth factor (EGFR). It is known that this protein is involved in the growth and spread of cancer cells.
Tarceva is indicated in adults . This medicine may be prescribed to you if you have non-small cell lung cancer in an advanced stage . It may be administered as an initial treatment , if your cancer cells having specific EGFR mutations. It may also be prescribed if your disease remains largely unchanged after initial chemotherapy , or if prior chemotherapy has not helped to stop your disease.
This medicine may also be prescribed to you in combination with another treatment called gemcitabine if you have pancreatic cancer metastasis.
2 . What you should know before taking Tarceva?
Do not take Tarceva
• if you are allergic to erlotinib or any of the other ingredients of this medicine (listed in Section 6) .
Warnings and Precautions
• Talk to your doctor if you are taking other medicines that may increase or decrease the amount of erlotinib in your blood or influence its effects (eg, antifungals like ketoconazole , protease inhibitors, erythromycin , clarithromycin , phenytoin , carbamazepine , barbiturates , rifampicin, ciprofloxacin , omeprazole , ranitidine or St. John’s wort or proteasome inhibitors). In some cases, these drugs may reduce the efficacy or increase the side effects of Tarceva and may be necessary for your doctor to adjust your treatment . Your doctor can avoid your treatment with these medicines while taking Tarceva.
• if you are taking anticoagulants ( medicine that helps to prevent thrombosis or blood clotting such as warfarin ), Tarceva may increase your tendency to bleed . Talk to your doctor , he will have to perform some regular blood tests .
• If you are being treated with statins (drugs that lower cholesterol in your blood ), Tarceva may increase the risk of muscle problems with statins , in rare cases it can lead to serious muscle disorder (rhabdomyolysis ) leading to kidney damage . Talk to your doctor.
• If you wear contact lenses and / or have a history of eye problems , eg . pronounced dry eyes , inflammation of the front part of the eye ( cornea) or ulcers affecting the front of the eye